Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Samsung Galaxy Smarttag Ei-T5300 Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator For Keys, Wallets, Luggage And Mor

samsung galaxy smarttag ei t5300 bluetooth tracker item locator for keys wallets luggage and more oatmeal

Samsung Galaxy SmartTag EI-T5300 Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys, Wallets, Luggage and More, Oatmeal

• Tag it: Need to keep tabs on something? Attach a Galaxy SmartTag to those precious things in life.
  • Find it: If you lost your stuff, just launch the app, and see where it’s been last. Retracing your steps is easy.
  • Take it easy: There it is! Thanks to Galaxy SmartTags, finding lost items is smart and simple.
  • *Use with a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or higher & RAM 2.0GB above. SmartThings app required.
  • Compatible only with Samsung SmartPhones, not compatible with other Android powered brands or with iPhone...

Buy Now : Samsung Galaxy SmartTag EI-T5300 Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys, Wallets, Luggage and More, Oatmeal

Brand : SAMSUNG
Category : Electronics,GPS, Finders & Accessories,Item Finders
Rating : 4.2
Price : US $29.99
Review Count : 319

samsung galaxy smarttag ei t5300 bluetooth tracker item locator for keys wallets luggage and more oatmeal

Samsung Galaxy SmartTag EI-T5300 Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys, Wallets, Luggage and More, Oatmeal

• This thing is cool!
  • My GPS tracker is hit or miss in tracking, need constant charging, and software glitches.This provided a better tracking with much smaller size and better reliability.I am cancelling my GPS tracker subscription.
  • Replaceable batteries. Easy set up. Once connected to device no one else can connect to it until removed from account.
  • I like that it\'s small and fits in lots of spaces.
  • Maybe I missed it in the description but it only goes to 30 feet. Even the houses around me are more than 30 feet. I have heard that most domestic cats have a routine radius of common territory of about 1 mile. I was looking for something to see what that normal path is.
  • Samsung has all features updated in the app
  • Need more of them, I can find my luggage, how come the airlines can\'t
  • Not having lost my luggage in years I still thought this looked like a smart thing to have and sure enough Southwest lost my luggage. I was able to tell them where it was! It was in my layover city and it even told me which concourse it was in. I could watch it as they as a flew at home. This is an excellent peace of mind product!

Post a Comment for "Samsung Galaxy Smarttag Ei-T5300 Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator For Keys, Wallets, Luggage And Mor"